Swiss Cotton Camisole
- 92% Swiss Cotton™ 8% Lycra®
Comfort and Everyday Luxury
- Swiss Cotton is synonymous with High Quality
- Only 3% of worlds Cotton output is Swiss Cotton Standard
- Cool and Crisp with a Luxurious finish
- Lightweight without comprising touch and feel
- Easy Care, Durable and Retains shapw
The name Swiss Cotton™ is synonymous with quality. Manufactured using the very best cotton grown in the USA or Egypt, Swiss Cotton™ uses extra long fibres from ELS or extra long staples cotton to produce fabrics of the highest standard. The ultimate in everyday luxury.
Only 3% of annual world cotton output meets the strongest requirements of Swiss Cotton™. The result fabric is light weight without compromising touch and feel, and retains shape and softness even after repeat washing.
Tani's Swiss Cotton™ collection is made with 100s Swiss Cotton™, manufactured in a family owned mill near Zurich on fine gauge circular knitting machines powered mostly by green energy.