- 95% TENCEL™ Lyocell x Micro, 5% Roica EF (recycled elastane)
- Made in Japan
- Ultra Soft with High Quality Textures
- Enhanced Breathability
- Long Lasting, Durable, Colour Retention
- Unfavourable for Bacterial growth, Odor Reduction
- Fabric with Botanic Origin, made from eucalyptus wood
- Botanically Dyed in Japan
- Biodegradable fibers, Recycled Elastane
- Ethical and Sustainable Production
- Uses less energy and water
A modern collection created with eco-friendly TENCEL™ lyocell yarn from Austria, using traditional Japanese botanical dye technology. The colours are derived from flowers in Japan. The fabric is knitted in Wakayama prefecture with recycled elastane, while the garments are sewn in the cities of Toyama and Sasebo. The loungewear shapes are relaxed, made with french terry knit, for shape and comfort. The timeless underwear styles are made with jersey knit, soft, light, and breathable.
Ive been fan of Tani and I’m so glad there is an Asia counterpart now! One of the key advantages is their band which does not leave marks.