- 68% polyester, 26% Bemberg® Cupro, 6% elastane
- Perfect companion for Sports and hot weather
- Eco-friendly fibre generated from the linter of cotton seeds
- Quick dry and Cooling effects
- Stretchable and Comforms to Movement
Bemberg® Cupro is an eco-friendly fiber made from cotton linter, which is not used as cotton yarn. During manufacturing process at Asahi Kasei's plant, 40% of the renewable energy is used, and waste is reused without wasting it.
The fabrics of the Fresh collection are mild to the skin and have a smooth and gentle texture. With the ability to release moisture, it is cool in summer, warm in winter, and comfortable all year round.
I bought it for my wife and she loved it and find it very comfortable. The fabric is very soft and although is thin it makes you warm
speed delivery, item was great. Super comfy homewear!