- 68% polyester, 26% Bemberg® Cupro, 6% elastane
- Feels smooth, fresh and cool against the skin
- Timeless boyshort design features comfortable fabric wrapped waist, soft elastics and nearly flat seams
- Perfect sports and warm weather, cool touch and stretchable
- Eco-friendly fibre generated from the linter of cotton seeds
Bemberg® Cupro is an eco-friendly fiber made from cotton linter, which is not used as cotton yarn. During manufacturing process at Asahi Kasei's plant, 40% of the renewable energy is used, and waste is reused without wasting it.
The fabrics of the Fresh collection are mild to the skin and have a smooth and gentle texture. With the ability to release moisture, it is cool in summer, warm in winter, and comfortable all year round.