How is doped dyed Eco-friendly?
- Greenhouse gas emissions are reduced up to 62% by using spun-dyed compared to the conventional dyeing
- An 89% increase in water conservation compared with cotton from the planting process.
- The dope dyeing process, it saves the chemicals up to 63% as the process becomes shorter and less wastewater is generated.
Effects on Quality
- Dope dyed fabrics have better wash and perspiration fastness which means colours don't fade easily and product is more long lasting.
- 94% TENCEL™ Modal, 6% elastane
- Ultra Soft and Gentle On Skin
- Enhanced Breathability
- Stretchable, Elasticated Waistband tailored to best fit
- Contoured pouch with keyhole
- Long Lasting, Durable, Colour Retention
- Unfavourable for Bacterial growth, Odor Reduction
- Dope-dyed Modal, uses less water and electricity compared with traditional dye
- Botanic Origin
- Ethical and Sustainable Production
- Uses less energy and water
As Seen In